Let me bring your emotions and stories to life!
Some of my most intense and beautiful art have been created as the result of commissioned paintings! I love working with your ideas to create something unique for your space.
Commissioning a painting is easy! Please be sure to read through this info, then let's chat!
To commission a painting, I'll need the following information:
- Specify size and material. Let me know what you’d like me to embellish the piece with: glass bead, sequin, glitter and/or mineral stone.
- Let me know what colors you would like to use. Pick 2-8 colors you would definitely like to see in the painting. If you're not sure what colors you would like, send me a photo of the space that you plan to put the painting or what you would like it to be inspired by and I can suggest some color schemes. Feel free to send images of my past work to give me solid direction if you have something particular in mind.
- Include a specific feeling, emotion, or even feel free to tell me a story! Be as brief or in depth as you feel you need to be. These are common things that inspire me for my own personal pieces and I want to be able to do that for you with your commission! My brand is all about opening up dialogues between people and creating conversations, so let’s have one!
- Once we agree on the size, material, colors, and your inspiration, I will send you an invoice for 50% of the total price. (this payment is non-refundable). Once this has been paid, I'll add you to my calendar with an estimate of the time it will take to complete the piece.
*Please let me know if you have any time constraints so I can plan accordingly!*
- It is essential to your satisfaction that you understand I will complete the painting according to my own aesthetic and usual process. Once we agree the piece is finished, I will send an invoice for the last 50% of the total price + shipping. Upon payment, I will send your painting to you!
*Please let me know if you have any questions!*